Friday 29 April 2011

Evaluation Question 4

What did you learn from your audience feedback?



The video above shows how well the video was recieved. people commented on how each aspect worked well. We were very pleased with the outcome. One suggestion was to edit to colouring of some of the clips on photoshop. As we had anticipated, the fact we had to change the lighting between film and photoshoots meant it varied a little. I fixed this in premiere but increasing the saturation to match the other clips. Afterwards, everyone agreed that the editing looked more professional and seemless.

The video was very popular with a comment saying 'it looks like Glee but for pre-teens'. This was the aim of our piece, to reach out to younger audience with a similar message that it's okay to be different. Everyone agreed the piece really worked.
Lucinda.























I uploaded a JPG of the DVD cover onto facebook and these are the comments I got for it. Some people mentioned how the special features box was a little hard to read however on the print out the box is much clearer and I do not feel it is a problem.
Verity.


From the feedback I have recieved on facebook It seems my magazine has been very well recieved by a number of people who would fit my target audiences age.
Laura







0 comments:

Post a Comment